Tuesday, March 15, 2011

It's been awhile

As you know the shop has been closed for a few days. The river has flooded river road and I've had to close up until the river gets back within the banks. When I get the doors opened back up I will be ready to serve you.

In the up weeks and months I will be offering some new services and doing away with some old ones. One thing I am happy to announce is the repair class. Sign up in the shop or via phone. The class will be limited to 6 students and will run for an 8 hour period. The dates and times will be available soon. Contact the shop for all the info.

I am also working on getting the Cyclist Social resurrected in time for Thunder Over Louisville. My shop is a great viewing point and it has quick get away with little traffic. I'm working on getting the guy from last year to come down with burgers and hot dogs. Space and parking for this event will be limited so please let me know if you plan on attending.

No comments:

Post a Comment